Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Balance

I struggled this past week to find balance.  Balancing clean eating with a busy schedule of raising a toddler, working full time and trying to incorporate some socializing/dating can be a challenge!  Last week there was wine, chocolate dipped strawberries, birthday cake, bbq'd hotdogs...the list goes on.  I did my best to balance it all out with being active and sharing everything but I have to be honest I'm a bit afraid to get on the scale.  I'm not going to let this dictate a shift in my lifestyle though.  I know that I will have busy weeks like this again and that is life!  I'm ok with that and just have to pick up where I left off and press on.  First 'to do' - grocery shop from some fresh items.  I didn't even have time to do that on the weekend! 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment