Monday, September 30, 2013

Ugh...frustrated

I feel like crap.  I have been feeling under the weather for the past 2 weeks, been on 2 different doses of antibiotics and still not feeling good.  My eating and exercising have sucked too.  I'm sure everything all together is not helping the way I feel, and it's frustrating :(  I'm frustrated with myself.  I don't feel like myself, I have low energy and all I want to do is EAT.  I feel bad for my daughter - I didn't even have the energy to take her for a walk or play in the park this weekend - bad mama!  Thankfully she enjoys a lot of indoor activities too, but it's still not the same.

Yesterday I made myself meal prep and so far today I've been doing well with my eating.  But I do have a little guy on my shoulder whispering the words...'chocolate chocolate' in my ear.  GO AWAY dammit.  I need to feel better and chocolate won't be the cure (or at least not the long term cure).  Sigh...I remember saying to my boss one day (also a single parent) - I don't know how you do it.  And she said it's all good as long as nobody gets sick.  If that happens, then it's basically like a car accident and takes a while to get back up again.  I can definitely relate these days.  Here's hoping I will be on the mend soon - if not, it's back to the Dr I go. 



No comments:

Post a Comment