Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Do you ever feel this way?

So I've lost 12 pounds - not a lot, but I've hit my 'magic number' as I mentioned before, where I go from fat to chubby and people start to notice me more.  My boss said I looked skinny today - ha!

I feel more confident, happy with my body and overall just GOOD!  So here is my question - does this make you want to stop and return to your 'old habits'?  I hate to admit it but that has happened to me a number of times over the years.  I think I get to the point where I think I look ok and I start to treat myself a bit more and then a bit more and then before you know it I'm back up 10 pounds or more.  I'm really trying to be in this for the long haul aka FOREVER so I am trying really hard to stay on plan and focused on exercising and my eating.  Because my magic number is still over 200 lbs and that's not healthy.  I need to keep moving and working on getting that number down.  For me first, for my daughter, my health and dammit for my skinny jeans!  I WILL GET THERE no matter how long it takes.  175 I see you and I'm coming to get you :-) 





 
my favourite...

No comments:

Post a Comment