Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Result!

Weigh in today and I am happy to report that I am down another 2 pounds!  Amazing what sleep on the weekend and eating well can do :)  I came down with a cold and haven't been able to workout, but I've been wearing my fitbit and making sure to get in my 10000 steps each day which is something! 

Whenever I see movement on the scale, I get motivated and start to plan out my goals and when I might reach them.  20 lbs by Thanksgiving, goal by Christmas, etc.  But I really am trying to come at this from a different angle so that I'm not disappointed when I don't meet those expectations.  Inevitably I give up when that happens.  I want this journey to be a lifestyle change and not just a diet.  I still have goals and expectations, but I'm trying to continue to take this one day at a time.  I'm not weighing every day and I'm not beating myself up if I have a cheat here and there.  I understand that celebrations and emotional days come up and that's ok.  Sure the weightloss may be slower but I'm hoping it will stay off for good and I will actually learn some new things in the process. 








No comments:

Post a Comment