Thursday, August 29, 2013

Dating and my new lifestyle

Yep, I'm single so that means dating or...trying to find someone worth meeting for coffee or a drink or even dinner!  And with that comes the stress of balancing eating clean with eating/drinking out.  At the moment I am just starting to try dating again, so I've only met a couple guys but I know inevitably (and hopefully!) there will come a time when dating will mean juggling the healthy eating with entertainment!  I don't want to look like the prude who always says no to popcorn or always says no to dessert or a second glass of wine, but I think I really need to work on balance.  I need to enjoy the date, but know my limits and what it's going to take to exercise those calories off later!  And I also need to remember that a taste of dessert or a handful of popcorn isn't going to blow me up and make me gain 10 pounds :)  And perhaps I can even train myself to enjoy just a taste?!? 

It is nice to be open on a date about trying to be healthy - I find that is important to me to find someone likeminded.  I think it encourages me to stay focused and it's nice to see if we have something in common! 

 (this is usually the case)
 
 (haha - this was me yesterday!)
 
(I hope it never comes to this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment